Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hangin' with my girls....




Shakera, Jamel, and I hung out at Dave & Busters last night. We had some cocktails, conversation, and even played some skeeball!!

These ladies are absolute gems and they imparted a lot of sister knowledge to me in our later conversation that evening at my place. It's wonderful to share your pain, fears, trials, challenges, and tribulations with sisters who care and who share their similar experiences, give you options, and genuinely care about you. Our conversation meant a lot to me ladies. I needed to just vent and you guys were so sweet and loving. I definitely feel a kinship with you and it's sincere.

Love you guys and can't wait to hang out again.

PS - Shakera, when are we going to IKEA???? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home