Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Government Employees..


I've been working as a contractor at government sites for about 7, almost 8yrs now and I've seen some crazy behavior. The whole reason we, as contractors, have jobs is mainly because government employees either don't want to do the work or aren't equipped to do the work. I know there are a lot of stereotypes associated with government employees and their laziness and I'm here to tell you that although it's not true or indicative of all of them, there's a reason and some truth to every stereotype and the same holds true for this one.

I found the following video clips depicting government employees and their attitudes that I found absotively posolutely (absolutely positively.. lol) hilarious. I'm sure u'll get a kick out of them too!!! HA

Government employee hard at work:


Government employees on an escalator:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home