Thursday, October 26, 2006

Lock Inspiration...

I was inspired by so many men and women as I came closer to my decision to lock in late December. I realized that my locks could be individualized and that just because I'd seen some locks that I didn't necessarily think were for me, that didn't mean they weren't for me overall. I think this is a realization that a lot of people are discovering and one of the reasons you see so many locked heads these days.

One of my lock inspirations while I was still pondering my commitment to lock was Tubby from Naani. She is the founder of the site and business. She is the person responsible for creating/producing Naani hair & skin products. I haven't tried any of her products yet, but I also haven't been maintaining my own locks. I plan on giving them a try in the near future. If you've tried any of her products, let me know what you think of them. I'd love to know!

I remember looking through one set of photos she has on the site that shows the progression of her locks. I was impressed and her locks are gorgeous. Her locks are so gorgeous and they are what I aspired to have when I started. Maybe one day (daydreaming). She was and continues to be a lock inspiration to me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home