Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Cute updo...



My hair stylist Wynnel hooked me up with a cute updo.

It's been so hot and my locks are getting long enough that they're just adding to my feeling so hot all the time, so I asked Wynnel to do an updo for me. It's been some time since I've had my locks in an updo and now that my hair is getting longer, I think I'm going to have to do them more often!

I really liked this style and kept it in for a week until it started getting a bit fuzzy and my scalp was crying for some moisturizer in the areas that I couldn't get to with it in the updo.




5 Comments:

Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Love the style and earrings!

September 3, 2008 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger blackrussian said...

VERY CUTE!...Looking good!

September 5, 2008 at 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!

September 7, 2008 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

Cute updo and earrings.

October 6, 2008 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Lady Butterfly said...

Very elegant & just... beautiful!

February 23, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home