Monday, August 04, 2008

Fly Ass Cut Locks Style: Saturn Misst

This is my Myspace friend named Saturn Misst. I've always loved her locks and the fact that she always rocked them with so much style. I also loved her locks because they were thick and reminded me of mine so much, I looked to her as an inspiration of what was to come with my locks.

As a lot of the ladies that initially inspired me to lock, she too has cut off her locks. She didn't decide to just go with a fro like most though. She kept her flare and managed to keep a few of her locks in the process to jazz up her short cut as well. She kept some locks in the front as a bang and it is surely BANGIN'. She is just so freaking fly. I complimented her on the new do and told her that if/when I cut my locks, I plan to do the exact same style. Maybe it will help to ease me out of the locked hair look when I'm ready. I may need to take some baby steps, ya know (lol).

Anyway, check out her new do and tell me what you think. I think it's absolutely stunning. Of course it doesn't hurt that Saturn is so beautiful to begin with!



5 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

I love her style! so funky.I'm one of those folks that just chopped off the locks and did a fro. lol. It would have been cool to try out something like this before doing the big chop! I love how thick her locs are as well. beautiful.

August 6, 2008 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG...her hair is way too cute cute cute!!!

....just me ...daez

August 30, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah this is nice. Right up my alley

September 4, 2008 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger lovelylocks said...

wow! this cut is so beautiful...love it!!!

September 17, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

She has so much style. I like your friends. They are all so chic! Beautiful pics.

October 6, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home