Monday, July 07, 2008

Positivity...

I need change in my life. I'm sure a lot of you who are reading this can relate to my ongoing revalation. I believe in the theory of The Secret and have been slacking in my practices of late. I had an epiphany and I realize that I've been back peddling and that's why I have returned to some old habits that have been producing ill affects in my life. I have to live for me and make change for myself.

Our thoughts create our reality..... This works in both a positive way and the reverse. Think of the negative thoughts you might have and how they manifest themselves in your life.



The universe has been calling to me and I have not been listening until this weekend. I had a few experiences that brought to light that what I have been thinking, I brought into existence. There were moments of clarity that manifested in several different ways this weekend that started as little whispers and ended in full clarity.

I am recommitting to positive change in my life. I started to see its benefits in my life and got so distracted with stress and other people's issues and problems, that I strayed from my path, but I am not going to allow this to happen any longer. I will create change in my life because I am already visualizing what the other side will look like and it is such a beautiful existence.

The world is conspiring in my favor!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nat,

Im also a strong believer in "The Secret" and believe that our thoughts manifest into our reality. Im glad to hear although you were off your path you are self aware to realize it and move forward. Find your sunshine, love.

Kimani

July 13, 2008 at 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home