Monday, July 07, 2008

Locked Beauty of the Month: Winniele


Winniele is another MS friend that I think is just gorgeous. She is rocking the thick locks that I prefer and doing it with such style. I know that everything isn't for everyone, but I've always had a thing for thick locks like hers. I love the fact that just as in our race there are so many varieties of colors and hues and the same holds true with locks.


I have to say that Winniele has inspired me from the start and continues to be an inspiration for me on my bad hair days. As my journey has progressed beyond the early stages of transformation, I must admit that I have had very few of those days and know that even if I do, I can look to these kinds of photos for inspiration that there is beauty on the other side.

Thanks for the inspiration Winniele and showing me and others that locks are indeed beautiful and sensual. You are a natural beauty!

5 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

all around gorgeous. beautiful, full thick locs

July 19, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Tafari said...

Her locks are banging! I like thicker locks also but they always look heavy & I can imagine how they feel after washing.

Bygbaby

September 5, 2008 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

LOVES IT!!!

October 6, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Kyndra said...

your pictures are soo beauitful. I really miss the black community I grow up with. I live in Las vegas and there is NOTHING happening out here. Your pictures of Winniele have truly inspired me to regrow my locks. Thank you.

August 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Irie Lioness said...

blessed love and greetings I just saw this.. how wonderful to read this.. give thanks for the love NATACHA & everyone..

Winnielle
www.facebook.com/winnielle

May 28, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home