Thursday, July 17, 2008

July Lock Update...


Well, my hair is definitely going thru a growth spurt. I suddenly feel it brushing my upper back and it's strange since it just seems to have started doing that in the past few weeks.

This is my hair right after a wash while it's still wet. My hair regimen is back and forth these days. I'm still washing my hair on a weekly basis. I go back and forth with retwisting these days. Since it's warm outside and I tend to sweat a lot in my scalp, I've been twisting my roots about every other week to keep my hair, or more precisely my roots, from looking a bushy mess (lol).

I'm still diluting both my shampoo and conditioner concoctions with water in a spray bottle to evenly distribute during my washes. I've also made a watered down conditioner solution to use as a leave-in conditioner. With all the heat, it's always good to have a water based moisturizer for your locs. I've always read that our hair needs water most of all, so I'm trying to give my locs what they need to help them along their journey.

On a personal note, I have a lot of things going on in my life at the moment. I'm planting seeds that will be flourishing in the coming year, some of which will be clearly noticeable as time goes on via my blog and some that may not be. I feel like I'm on the verge of bringing forth a lot of light and I'm so excited to see how things will go.

Thanks for the ongoing support and inspiring comments.

Inspirations and blessings,
Nat

1 Comments:

Blogger dregagurl said...

Wow, you are definitely experiencing a lot of growth. As always your locks look full and healthy. Contnue planting and nurturing your seeds and You will receive the outcome you desire. Peace and Blessings ~ Dre

July 24, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home