Thursday, April 19, 2007

Vagina Power strikes again...

Ohhhhhhhhh my.. I didn't think I'd make a series of this, but I saw this next video and couldn't resist posting it as well. Again, I must warn you to brace yourself. All I can say is that I pity the man that has cheated on Alexyss because she's dogging you on TV.

I want this woman to get some therapy and stop using her show as a way to vent and rant about obscure Va-Jay-Jay references. Also, I must point out that the woman that was so silent in the other video definitely has some things to say in this one, and is finally introduced as guess who??? Alexyss' mother (gasp). I'm going to die..

Here are some more gems of wisdom imparted in this video:

"Yall got ta be a pilot over the pussy... Yall got ta be the pussy police."

"These husband and boyfriends that are givin' the dick away that's gonna go up in your vagina, so the vagina is not safe."

"The man is afraid of the wedding band because that bad is also going to be a noose around the nuts; I mean a true nut bracket."
Now this is when her momma chimes in and tries to reign her back in.. Doesn't work though.

"We've got to guard, armor, and protect the sanctity of the vagina since the men have no sanctity over the penis and the testicles."

"The men are rationing out the dick like they do government cheese in the projects."
Now why did she have to go and bring the government cheese into this??? Even her momma agrees.. Then she goes off on a rant about the government cheese (big/hard block of cheese... I think she's sexifying the cheese.. lol) and the government lunches that you get out of the truck that might have an apple in it.. WHAT?????

"They get a tingling in their nuts because they are bored with having sex with the same vagina and skeetin' down the same throat."
Now any man that has a tingling in his nuts needs to go see the doctor. I doubt that has anything to do with boredom... LMAO

It's obvious that she gets a lot of enjoyment in being able to verbalize sexual acts and frankly gets too much happiness out of it. I think she's protected the sanctity of her vagina a bit too much. Someone needs to go get some, but I'm not naming names.. LMAO! Just in case no one else has told you, sexual frustration isn't cute Alexyss. Just a sistah reaching out to another sistah in need (smile).



Bless her heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home