Monday, April 23, 2007

Brunch @ Dukes


I had brunch with my girls Nicole and Wynnel yesterday. It was a gorgeous weekend, our first real spring weather in some time, so we thought we'd take advantage of the beautiful day and hang out. We had a delicious brunch at Dukes in DC and then went shopping at Eastern Market. I bought 2 pairs of gorgeous sterling silver earrings and then we had dessert. Can't get better than that!!!

Nicole and I found out that we'll be in London at the same time next month, so I'm extra excited about the fact that I can spend my birthday with her in London. Wuuuuu-whooooo!!!! We're gonna get SMACKED in another country together. WATCH OUT LONDON!! Giving you fair warning now.. lol.

Love you ladies and I had a WONDERFUL time, as always!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home