Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rives I'm in love with you....

There's nothing like a man who writes poetry. Not the roses are red, violets are blue genre, but something intelligent and humorous and speaks volumes w/o many words and speaks to your soul and can be profound etc, etc, etc. You know of what I speak, no?

Having said that, I have been following the poetry/spoken word/performances of a performer named Rives (pronounced Reeves). I absolutely love his words. I love his humor. I'm in love with his mind. I realize that I'm gushing, but I mean it. I would love to meet a man like this in every day life, but in his absence from my life, I will continue to yearn for him and listen to Rives as a substitute.

Tell me what you think....

Kite


Dirty Talk


Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home