Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WTF???

Ok, we are all different sizes in this world. Having said that, I must admit that I'm of the mindset that there aren't ugly people in this world, there are just poor people that don't have access to the knowledge, skills, and expertise of a style team to make them look good/glamorous. Some people inherently know how to make themselves attractive and accentuate their positives, but some just don't. But, when you have money (Aretha), why wouldn't you defer to the knowledge of a professional to dress you?

The above photo is of her and her fiance. The belly hangage is apparent and I don't know how well you can really hide that kind of thing, but what I DO know is that tucking in your shirt is NOT the way to hide it. The photo below needs no explanation.

Aretha has been doing her own thing for some time and she really needs to stop. She could stand to lose a few (or a hundred) pounds, but in the mean time, can you get someone to dress you, cause what you're doing isn't working and I'm tired of getting eye raped every time I see you Aretha. I can't take it..

Am I the only one that thinks this way?? Help me out here!!! lol

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG...I'm right there with ya Nat! I read she's now on some spectacular diet trying to lose a zillion pounds before her wedding...I truly wish her good luck, cuz you KNOW she's gonna put right back on again...she's getting paid like Kirstie Alley and Whoopi for whatever company it is...

How was your trip boo...your crinkles are FABULOUS!(((HUGS)))..
....just me...daez

June 14, 2007 at 3:33 AM  
Blogger Creyole said...

She always scare me when I see her! I'm always thinking she is going to die at any moment.

The crinkles are really cute, humm can you share specifics on how you did it or did I miss that post?

Creyole

June 16, 2007 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Fabulous Lady, you've been tagged by me, and may I just tell you, your fotki photos are always spectacular. The rules are on my blog. Be Blessed!

June 17, 2007 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG...

And the belly hanging thingy? At that point, it's called a pannus. (scary how i know that)

Why would she allow herself to be photographed like that? I don't think that's her... maybe it's photoshopped?

June 20, 2007 at 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I guess she figures she's got a man and she looks good...LOL!!!

June 22, 2007 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger ~jaiDalon~ said...

I think ReRe is just happy with her life and unwilling to change for anyone else. Her man seems to be happy with her and she always looks happy to be herself so why change? She should be concerned about her health, but otherwise if she's happy and free... let her be.

June 26, 2007 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger mscocontxus said...

**Shrugs**
Perhaps she likes to appear this way, I don't know. Unflattering, but hey her man seems to like and since she has him, maybe she doesn't mind either.

BTW, your fotki albums & this blog are great.

June 27, 2007 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Locked said...

She is one big happy mama and her man seem happy enough but still...........

September 8, 2007 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger ~Fe~ said...

Oh, my God is all I can say.....

October 3, 2007 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home