Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lociversary Pix!


So my gifted photographer Vicki took some shots of me on MLK's holiday to celebrate my locks 5 year anniversary. I had my locks styled in bantu knots a couple weeks ago and these curls are the result of the bantus. They are the best way to get perfect spiral curls and the bonus is the bantu knots can be worn as a cute style as well. So it's like having two hair-dos in one!!

I've posted the update photos on My Fotki Photo Journal, feel free to check all of them out! Enjoy...

Thanks for all the support and great comments over the years ladies! I still look forward to seeing where this journey leads and every year it gets better and better!

Photos: www.photosbyvicki.com

Inspirations and blessings,
Nat

5 Comments:

Blogger Rockin Robin said...

Beautiful! Peace and Blessings.

January 19, 2011 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Nubian1 said...

Gorg!

January 21, 2011 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Titus 2 Thandi said...

And you're still blogging!Woohoo.Lovely.

January 23, 2011 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

You and your locks look so beautiful. Happy Lockversary!!!

January 31, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Natacha said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comments ladies!!

Inspirations and blessings to each of you!

Nat

February 1, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home